Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
What is your Delivery Area?
Our shop locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas:
- El Mirage
- Sun City
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
- Advantage Urgent Care
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird
- Healthsouth Valley Of The Sun
- Thunderbird Samaritan Surgical Center
- Union Hills Surgi-Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Ctr
If you do not see the hospital you are looking for, please give us a call at (623) 487-0777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Can you deliver to a funeral home?
- Hansen Mortuaries
- Chapel Of The Chimes Mortuary
- Green Acres Glendale Mortuary
- Arizona Funeral Services Inc
- Reliance Funeral Service
- Resthaven - West Resthaven Funeral Home & Cemetary
- West Resthaven Funeral Home
- Heritage Arrowhead Funeral Cen
If you do not see the funeral home you are looking for, please give us a call at (623) 487-0777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to nursing homes?
- Adobe Residential Care Center
- Alert Adult Care, Inc.
- Assisted Living Consultants
- Barrington Suites
- Desert Sky Health & Rehab
- Glendale Care Center
- Heather Glen Care Center
- Life Care Center Of North Glendale
- Spring Garden Care Center
- Valley Oasis Adult Care Home
- Vandermeyer House
- Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch
- Morning star assisted living
- Terra Pointe Memory care
If you do not see the nursing home you are looking for, please give us a call at (623) 487-0777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to retirement communities?
- Kachina Place
- Blue Sky Mobile Estates Sales
- Country View Estates
- NBA Manistee Manor
- Family Home Care
- Maryland West Apartments
- Orange Blossom Manor
- Inspira at Arrowhead
- Lifestream at Glendale
- Holiday Westgate Village
- Brookdale North Glendale
- Bethany Glen Apartments
- Triple T Mobile Home Park
- Baptist Village
- Grand Missouri Manufactured Hm Community
- Santa Grande Mobile Home Park
- Waymark Gardens
- Rose Terrace Trailer Park
- Village Oaks At Glendale
- Thunderbird Senior Living
- Tanner Terrace Apartments
If you do not see the retirement community you are looking for, please give us a call at (623) 487-0777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
How can I pay?
What if my chosen flowers aren't available?
What kind of flowers does Arrowhead Flowers offer?
Roses, lilies, ranunculus, peonies, lisianthus, orchids, tulips, gladiolus, gerber daisies, stock, delphinium, larkspur, iris, sunflowers, carnations, hydrangeas, safari sunset, birds of paradise, ginger, protea, pin cushions plus other beautiful flowers & tropical flowers, an assortment of gorgeous filler flowers, and a wide range of greenery. We have access to many flowers all across the world. If you are looking for something in particular give us a call (623) 487-0777 and we can begin the process of securing the flower(s) for you.
Can I order flowers for same-day delivery?
Yes, the cut-off time for same-day delivery is at 2:00 PM on weekdays and Saturdays at 12:00 PM
What payment options are available at Arrowhead Flowers?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network, American Express, House Account, Apple Pay, Paypal Fast, and Google Pay.
Can I customize my floral arrangement?
Yes, we love making custom arrangements. Let us know what the occasion is, the type of flowers, and the color scheme you are looking for and we can make a beautiful floral arrangement. If you do not know the answer to any of these, not a problem. Any one of our top designers can make a memorable arrangement for you after a quick consultation via in-person, phone, or email.
How do I know if the flowers I am ordering from a flower website are fresh?
We only source the highest-quality flowers from our trusted growers.
Can I send flowers anonymously/ as a surprise through the website?
Yes, please let us know under the “special instructions” box while checking out.
Do you offer any additional services such as gift wrapping or adding additional items to the flower
We offer silk cleaning & rearranging service, gift baskets, and plants. For additional items to the flower order, we offer Cerreta Chocolates (a local chocolate factory), stuffed animals, and mylar balloons.
Is it possible to include a personalized message with the flowers, and is there an additional fee fo
Yes, the message will be printed out on a trifold card that will be attached to the flower arrangement. No additional cost for this personalized card message.
What happens if the recipient is not at home when the flowers are delivered?
We go above and beyond to get the flowers to the recipient. When the recipient isn’t home we will give them a call to see if they will be home shortly, if no answer we will send a text message. Still no response, we will reach out to the customer to let them know about the situation. No response from either, we proceed with finding a neighbor to hold the flowers until the recipient comes home. We do our very best to not bring back the flowers to the shop, but if we have to we will leave a door tag. The door tag will tell the customer to give us a call to where they can come to pick them up at our shop or have them redelivered, however, there may be an additional charge for redelivery [case by case].
What if the flowers arrive damaged or in poor condition?
Please give us a call within 72 hours of the delivery day and we will replace the flower arrangement for no additional charge.
Is it possible to change or cancel my order after it has been submitted through the website?
Yes, please call us at (623) 487-0777 or send us an email at email@example.com as soon as possible and we can make these changes to your order. If the order is already fulfilled there will be a partial refund available or credit [case by case].
Can I choose the specific delivery date and time when placing my order online?
Yes, you can choose a specific delivery date. To request a specific time for the delivery please write the time down under the “special instructions” box while you are checking out or give us a call to let us know the time you would like the delivery to be done.
How do I know which flowers are in season or currently available?
Please give us a call at (623) 487-0777 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Arrowhead Flowers, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION